Stainless Steel Pipe Half Grooved Flexible Rubber Coupling
1. Excellent sealing: With the perfect combination of Novel-Polymer-Material body, and high-quality rubber this coupling has excellent sealing performance.
2. Excellent corrosion resistance: the advantages of new polymer material is its good corrosion resistance, especially for the pipe connection of a variety of purposes, for example the harsh environment of the seawater desalination and wastewater treatment engineering.
3. Prominent high pressure resistance, anti-fatigue: and experimental data shows that the composite material products can resist pressure up to 6.9 MPa, and it can work through 100,000 cycles of fatigue test of 5.5 MPa.
4. Light and beautiful: Compared to stainless steel products, its weight is only 50% of stainless steel,which is easy to transport. It can be made in various colors for different pipes.
5. Specification is complete: It has models of DN25, DN40, DN50, DN65, DN80, DN100, DN125, DN150, DN200, DN250, DN300 also it's in the development of more product specifications.
6. Easy to operate: It makes the operation of pipe connection extremely convenient, with special accessories and more flexibility.
7. Special attachment is complete: We provide the special attachment of a variety of materials, caliber, interfaces to help it work under various environments.
8. Wide temperature ranges: It is suitable for temperatures from -17°C to 160°C.
9. High performance-to-price ratio: We provide products with good price, and guarantee the same performance as high-cost products.
It can be used for low-pressure microfiltration, ultrafiltration, and reverse osmosis, sewage systems and other piping connections. The coupling body uses the novel polymer material that meets the standards of ASTM A351 and A743. The sealing "C" ring's material is EPDM and can work under temperature of -50°C to 150°C . Also it can be applied under chemical environment like diluted acid and non-oil air.